|Sheik Mualla, yet another eggplant dish (duh, Turkish dish!)|
Preparation: 40 minutes
Cooking: 20 minutes
What will you need:
1 big onion
1 teaspoon black pepper
2 tablespoons salt
1 big eggplant
1 tomato fresh
1 cup lentil
1/2 olive oil
2 cloves of garlic
How to cook:
- Peel the eggplant. Cut in strips lengthwise
- Cut the strips into 1-inch cube and toss in salty water for 15 minutes
- Wash lentils and cook with 2 cups of water until they got softened.
- In a separate pot, fry chopped onion until it turns pinkish. Then add chopped tomato and other spices.
- Fry eggplant after drying with tissue.
- Mix the eggplant with other ingredients.
- Serve warm.