Friday, March 18, 2011

Friday Photo!





Kids say the funniest thing, alright! Well, for Kylie, she has always this clever way of insulting people, and as her mom, i tend to get this kind of remark, first class.

Preschoolers are always eager to try new things. (Oh what would I give to get that kind of attitude again!) She is excited to get her hair color when she turns 18; she's eager to carry her little brother when she's 5, that kind of excitement.

One day, probably noticing her growth spurts, she bargained as to when she would be able to get her hair dyed.


Kylie: Mommy, can I just color my hair when I am as high as your shoulders or maybe your chest?


I pretended to be thinking and didn't say anything. She further added out of nowhere: Yeah, when I am as high as your breast, because I will get taller fast and your breasts will get low faster.


Okay, circumstances are valid, here I say - WTF over???  And, my entry for photo Friday is myself, 5 years ago, before my breasts as no reason to give up on me. And posting this quite proudly, I might add. I know, I know, as my daughter put it bluntly, they are and will be "low". I didn't teach her that the proper word is sag. She'll figure it out as she did with her brilliant argument.


Love. Love. Live Fully!

Give me your best shot at Better in BulkPhotoStory Friday
Hosted by Cecily and Lolli
Friday Photo Flashback

3 comments:

  1. Hi I'm a from Alicia's Friday Photo Flashback. Nice pics. Thanks for sharing. I'm also your latest follower. Nice to meet you. Have a great weekend.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi this is Nicole from Colie’s Kitchen I just discovered your blog and wanted to drop by and say hi. I am now a new follower. I would love to have you stop by Colie’s Kitchen if you get a chance. www.colieskitchen.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh my word. Kids do say the darndest things!!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for dropping by and leaving some love!

XOXO Turknoys

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...