Monday, March 21, 2011

Qatar Marine Festival 2011: Water Taxi

We were pretty hesitant to go to the Qatar Marine Festival on a Friday predicting lots of people and difficulty in finding a parking space.

What we did is to go straight to The Pearl and rode the Water Taxi from there. It's quite a posh experience! Love love the boat ride, or water taxi ride. The water taxi makes a trip every 15 minutes. And the staff are so accommodating and friendly. The Turknoys definitely loved the adventure and wanting to try boat rides again. We tried the boat ride after the sun set and enjoyed the skylights and the dancing fountain view from the water taxi. We will try it again during day time.


You don't flag a water taxi, you wait posh-ly ;)


classy white water taxi!

up the ramp! ;)

fun!

so happy with the experience!

Did I mention that the water taxi ride is free? Awesome, right?

Other related posts for Qatar Marine Festival 2011:
Dancing Fountain
Seals Show 
Day 2: Qatar Marine Festival 2011
Qatar Marine Festival 2010
Set Sail for Qatar Marine Festival 2011 (Promo)
Sea Change for Marine Festival Promo


Keep exploring!

2 comments:

  1. wow... what a sleek water taxi that was!!!
    Greetings! I am your newest follower from Mingle Monday! Please stop by my site share the love :o)
    http://cindyseesit.blogspot.com . While you are there, I’d be grateful if you could go and vote for my little booger. I am trying to win a Baby Bullet and I am severely behind 
    Thx!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Spotted your name at KdBuggie's blog for Monday Mingle and remembered you from last week, so I stopped back to see what was new. The water taxi looks like fun and that everyone had a good time.
    Guess while I'm here I'll have to check out some of your recipes : D Have a good week. WynnieBee

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for dropping by and leaving some love!

XOXO Turknoys

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...