Monday, March 7, 2011

Our Kylie.. and Mommy!

It is happening! The modeling here and there.

And so  it happens as well. The stage mom duties.

The paparazzi taking her pictures.

I was just happen to be "assisting" the royal princess.

Let me be in the picture while she still allows me. UUGGHH.
Before the Modeling!


5 March 2011 - during our Family Day; paparazzi everywhere! =)
Live. Love. Explore.


Mommy and Me Monday at Really, Are You Serious?
Hosted by Krystyn at Really, Are You Serious?

6 comments:

  1. Precious moments to treasure! You have a very pretty daughter Mommy!

    Mommy and Me at my page. Have a great week ahead.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sexy naman ni baby hehe.

    http://www.pinaysahm.com/2011/03/mommy-me-monday-brunch-break/

    ReplyDelete
  3. So cute princess in her red dress! I love it!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Kylie's a cutie. :D I love your adventures together. Have a nice day!

    ReplyDelete
  5. wow!!! why not join little Kylie in the modelling gig too? Sure you'll both look amazing on stage!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Wasn't that nice of her to let you in the picture? Too cute.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for dropping by and leaving some love!

XOXO Turknoys

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...