What you need:
- 4 zucchinis
- 1 cup flour
- 1 cup shredded cheese or kashar
- 2 tablespoon butter
- 1.5 cup milk
- 2 eggs
- 1/2 chicken breast , boiled and chopped in small chunks
- salt and pepper to taste
How to cook:
- Put whole zucchinis in salted water and boil for two minutes. Let it cool down.
- Cut zucchinis to half. Remove seeds inside with spoon.
4. Add flour and stir slowly until the flour change its colour to brownish.
5. Add the milk slowly.
6. Add salt and pepper.
7. Stir continuously for 4-5 minutes.
8. Add the previously cooked chicken chunks to the mixture.
9. Remove the mixture from stove and let the mixture cool down.
10. Add the eggs into the mixture.
11. Add the mixture in zucchini halves.
12. Top with cheese before putting the zucchinis in oven. (Don't forget to pre-heat the oven to 180 deg C.)