Monday, June 18, 2012

Reading Chapter Books: Rainbow Magic - Danielle the Daisy Fairy



I was sure that Little Ms. Reader will like the fairy books but I wanted her to read first the famous chapter books from US - Nancy Drew and Junie B Jones. I was hoping she would love the book series and find these books imaginative enough to her taste. Apparently not!

So, we read the first fairy book: Petal Fairies #6: Danielle the Daisy Fairy: A Rainbow Magic Book and naturally, she loved the book.

Here's what she has to say:






She has a point - she is already a first grader and silly girl, why read about it. Oh my, oh my!  Watch out for more fairy books on here then.

Here is MY wishlist still:






Keep exploring!
 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for dropping by and leaving some love!

XOXO Turknoys

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...