Thursday, January 20, 2011

Doha Weekend Mornings!

One fine Friday Morning walking in the Corniche with the kids

It's Thursday -  I LOVE LOVE THURSDAYS! Official start of the weekend tonight.

Even though I detest, hate, loathe, despise (are there stronger words to denote  hatred?) chores, I am looking forward to being with kids  100% of the time during weekend.

I cherish weekends and the thought of not being forced to report to work during these days makes me love my job – a lot! I guess, complaining is not really my forte. I always tend to look at things positively at all times. Why waste energy complaining when we can exert our that effort in enhancing other aspects of our lives. Come to think of it – If I complain about my job, it’s me who to  blame, toinks- it’s MY job. If I complain about my company, it’s like I am complaining about myself since I am part of the it. Just a weekend thought to consider.
 
THANK YOU GOD FOR ALL THE WONDERFUL MORNINGS! WAKING UP WITH MY FAMILY AND BEING ABLE TO BUM AROUND THE HOUSE OR DECIDE TO TAKE A MORNING WALK IN A VERY LOVELY WEATHER  IS TRULY LIFE’S AWESOME MOMENT!

HAPPY WEEKEND, DOHA!  

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for dropping by and leaving some love!

XOXO Turknoys

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...