Saturday, March 31, 2012
Five Dance Songs Kids Really Dig!
There are five songs and videos the Turknoys really really (REALLY!) love; I think they are so addicted to these songs already that we viewed these videos more than 1 million times for each video.
Well, these songs keep them moving and dancing at home. Awesome! Some are PG-13 rating though which requires are guidance and editing.
Where these kids learn how to love dancing and music, we don't know. But it must be from their Filipino side.
1. Moves Like Jagger by Maroon 5 -definitely No. 1 for them!
2. Rain Over Me (Pitbull and Marc Anthony) - Kerim's anthem EVERY single day!
3. The Lazy Song - Bruno Mars (Kylie's national anthem in the car.)
4. Waka Waka (This Time for Africa) (The Official 2010 FIFA World Cup by Shakira) - their favorite music video to watch.
5. Super Bass by Nicki Minaj - My least favorite (and husband's most favorite - go figure!) but I try not to play this daily. Kylie loves the song, though.
Most kids in their age group love these songs. Hope they enjoy these music videos as much as the Turknoy kids!