Friday, July 29, 2011

STILL

He's was so still when I left him with grandparents one fine summer afternoon for the first time.

My heart is far away from still.

Mommy-hood did make me weak at heart. I used to be that "woman on a mission" to make a difference at work and in our family life.

Leaving the kids for the summer would make me concentrate on work more. Not worrying about their whereabouts under the hot desert sun.

They are far away from me. Home is very still. I should be accomplishing a lot of things. But never did I feel my body more still than ever. I don't move. I am not motivated to move.

The reasons for my motivated life is not with me anymore. Everything is still but my heart.



Keep exploring!

Linked to the Gypsy Mama and her Five Minute Friday which is being hosted at (in)courage today!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for dropping by and leaving some love!

XOXO Turknoys

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...