Sunday, August 5, 2012

My Life in Ruins






I had to copy the blog title from the movie, My Life in Ruins. It just makes me happy to know that I have visited some of the famous ruins from ancient times like Troy. For me, my little existence here in Earth had become justified by knowing that every little thing that we do now will have an impact to the future. These ruins remind me that. Also, for the shallow part, these ruin photos, remind me that I could lose weight again. HA!

It is my wish that everyone would be able to visit these ruins, analyze for themselves if they wish and find their own version of interpretation in the meaning of life through the lives of others long time ago.

I'm so grateful that I saw these and I dream to share this experience to everyone anytime soon!


















Keep exploring!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for dropping by and leaving some love!

XOXO Turknoys

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...