Sunday, August 12, 2012

Be Yourself...Always!





A recent post in my Facebook account got a lot of reactions from people around me, my boss, my colleagues, my friends and my family. And it all seemed synchronized reactions like I was referring to them. It was really funny and scary: all people around me thinks the same thing about my status? Insane!

Anyway, I decided that I, or my family, can't really please everybody so we might as well be ourselves and be happy with the people who really matters. Besides, all those people who knows us will surely understand where we are always coming from!

This is not a rant, just an opportunity to share the following quotes I found so true everywhere!










Keep exploring!
 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for dropping by and leaving some love!

XOXO Turknoys

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...