How to Carve a Pumpkin for Halloween!
Another photo blog of our most recent adventure on pumpkin carving. We made it a family event and it was loads of fun. Here is how we carved the pumpkin and enjoyed the adventure.
1. Prepare pumpkin, the tools (scooper, knives) and pattern.
2. Don't forget to ask the assistance of the ever supporting parents! And make sure that the brother is tamed in his own place.
3. Check the freshness of the pumpkin. Make sure that the little baby sister gives a go ahead.
4. Cut the top off using a long knife. Cut through the stem end of the pumpkin. This may be too tricky for a six-year old princess so be sure that the boys in the family help!
5. Scrape out the pumpkin seeds and pulp!
6. Outline the pattern on the pumpkin.
7. Trace out the pattern chosen on the pumpkin.
8. Enjoy the tedious work of cutting all the way through the pumpkin based on the pattern!
9. Don't forget to whine you are tired to get assistance. It is a very tough job! ;)
10. Pose with the carved pumpkin and feel proud.
And that's how to carve a pumpkin Kylie the Turknoy style!