|Super Delish Poca!|
What you will need:
3 eggs (2 of the eggs' yolk will be used on top of poca)
1 cup of yoghurt
1/2 cup liquid oil
150 gr margarine
1 table spoon carbonate
2 table spoon salt
white cheese -salty
Preparation time: 1 hr
Cooking time: 30 minutes
How to prepare:
- Chopped parlsey and mashed cheese need to be mixed and left in a separate cup
- Except flour, all ingredients should be mixed. After mixing thoroughly, then add the flour.
- Dough should be as soft as earlobe and leave the dough rest for 20 minutes.
- Cut as big as egg size dough pieces and by using wood roll, flatten the dough until thicknes about 1 inch.
- Add cheese and parsley mixture and close the dough and top with egg york and black sesame
- Toss the dough in a tray earlier heated oven about 180 deg Celsius.
- When dough turns brownish , it is ready !