Friday, September 14, 2012

Dreams Do Come True... Keep on Dreaming!






So I am 34. My last year before I turn mid-30s (cringes!) Life has been unbelievably good the past years and I am almost on my plateau. I sincerely hope not.

I have reached my vision. You know that scene when you realize that there is nothing better you could imagine. I totally felt that the past few days.

I have imagined this for years. Somewhere between university days and my first years working here in the desert.

My final destination for every day journey... a dedicated parking space for me! And yes, I have a parking space for both office and home now. Goodbye to going to work way too early just to be sure to get the closest parking spot. Goodbye to going around and around the building looking for parking spot for the night as I head home.

I have done it. I have realized my vision. And what do we do when we reach our destination? We plan for a new one, preferably to a vision we never experienced before.

Having parking spaces only for me is like seeing the lanterns for Rapunzel. That feeling is beyond words.

Intro the song... I See The Light...




I See The Light lyrics

All those days watching from the windows
All those years outside looking in
All that time never even knowing
Just how blind I've been
Now I'm here, blinking in the starlight
Now I'm here, suddenly I see
Standing here, it's all so clear
I'm where I'm meant to be
(Chorus)
And at last I see the light
And it's like the fog has lifted
And at last I see the light
And it's like the sky is new
And it's warm and real and bright
And the world has somehow shifted

All at once everything looks different
Now that I see you

Eugene(Flynn):
All those days chasing down a daydream
All those years living in a blur
All that time never truly seeing
Things, the way they were
Now she's here shining in the starlight 
Now she's here, suddenly I know

If she's here it's crystal clear
I'm where I'm meant to go

Rapunzel & Eugene (Flynn):
And at last I see the light

Eugene (Flynn):
And it's like the fog is lifted

Rapunzel & Eugene (Flynn):
And at last I see the light

Rapunzel:
And it's like the sky is new

Rapunzel & Eugene (Flynn):
And it's warm and real and bright
And the world has somehow shifted

All at once, everything is different
Now that I see you,
Now that I see you!


I am where I'm meant to be... And we are just starting our journey!

Keep on dreaming!
 

1 comment:

  1. Congrats on the parking space both figuratively and in real like I assume. :)

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for dropping by and leaving some love!

XOXO Turknoys

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...