Sunday, July 22, 2012

Summer Activities: Doha Players







Who ever said summer in Doha is boring? They might be partly correct but not for our little Kylie enjoying the Doha Players summer activities. She calls it drama school! Obviously, our family loves drama a lot. It is my wish that my daughter thrives in drama as much as I did.

This summer activities is so worth it. She is very happy and always excited to go to drama school. She learns a lot and she gets encouraged to read lots of books as well.

Here are just few of the things that she learned for the past two weeks:

One Knight 




Macbeth



Helen of Troy 



Greece and goddess  (they also study about a specific country during the session " The World Around Us




The important thing is that she is enjoying a lot! That's what matters most. That and the bonus of some quite time at home. (Mommy kids a lot, ha!)


Keep exploring!
 

1 comment:

  1. Wow!

    I'm a new follower from Book Blogs. I hope you'll check out my blog and consider following me back. http://kellyhashway.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for dropping by and leaving some love!

XOXO Turknoys

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...