Sunday, July 22, 2012

Ramadan in Doha





It's Ramadan in Doha! Ramadam Kareem to all my family members, friends and colleagues who are observing Ramadan.

Ramadan Greetings from our family to yours!



I just realized that I have been living in the country for six years but it will be the first time that I would be here for the entire Ramadan period - working! Accidentally or intentionally, I always file a vacation during Ramadan season. The work hours are shortened but I don't really find it quite productive working at these hours. I just imagine myself when I am starving after skipping one meal and I can't concentrate anymore at work. Imagine that and think that Ramadan requires Muslims to fast throughout the day, no food, no water for 12 hours or so. When you think about it, it is really very noble. I sincerely hope, that they are doing this practice in the right perspective acceptable to Allah. And as for working during Ramadan period for me, it won't be that bad, I suppose.

May God accept all the sacrifices of our Muslim brothers during this Holy Month of Ramadan!



Keep exploring!
 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for dropping by and leaving some love!

XOXO Turknoys

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...