Sunday, April 3, 2011

Mother's Day


I'm the world's best Mummy! A great recognition indeed!0


It was Mother's celebration two weeks ago here in the Middle East. Kylie and classmates made something for their mothers with the help of their teacher.

Kylie was so proud of her work and was so eager to present it to me after school. I believe that there should be a mother's day at least once a week - but hey, can't complain, can I?

To all mothers, I know that we all think that every day is a brand new day to teach our kids to love and to live; that is very special. It is an added bonus to be recognize for it and to received such acknowledgment and recognition from our children.

I'm Happy You're my Mom
I'm happy you're my mom, 
'Cause you take good care of me. 
You love me and you show it, 
So I'm happy as can be!
I love you very much, 
And so I want to say, 
Thank you for all you do, 
And Happy Mother's Day!




Happy Mother's Day to all Moms, any part of the world, anytime! 

Love. Live. Be Happy!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for dropping by and leaving some love!

XOXO Turknoys

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...